We offer high quality carpet cleaning in Cambridge area. A service that not only improves the carpet aesthetically but also removes any germs and/or dust that may affect people with allergies. Using the latest technology we can provide an affordable and professional service that is both child and pet friendly resulting in a clean, refreshed carpet. It's a well known fact that we are a throw away society and many things in our lives are disposed of long before they truly need replacing. Green Cleaning makes it our mission to ensure that your carpet is not one of those throw away items.
We can assess the issues that you have with your dirty carpet and advise and react to these stains and mucky areas. We have had a great sucess in re-vitalising old and apparently worn out carpetted areas. From communual areas to lounges, hallways and bedrooms.
For Carpet Cleaning In Cambridge?
We are able to remove almost any stain you can imagine, from coffee, wine and makeup, to chewing gum and tarmac as well as deodourisers that remove most unwanted odours.
As the weather warms and people head outdoors, it is important that businesses don't lose sight of what needs to be done inside. There are many reasons why carpets should not be neglected. Industry experts from around the world agree that carpets should be kept clean and stain free with a program of cleaning from businesses such as ours. They offer these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round.
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.